Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) today celebrated the 28th Foundation Anniversary in this winter capital of the state.
Hundreds of activists of JKNPP carrying party flags assembled at Dogra Chowk and took out an impressive rally to mark the occasion.
The rally was led by the JKNPP chairman Prof Bhim Singh on ‘Rath’ followed by Panthers Party three MLAs Harsh Dev Singh, Balwant Singh Mankotia and Yash Pal Kundal and MLC Rafiq Shah on horses.
Amid speeches and ‘Jai Hind’, ‘Bharat Mata Ki Jai’, the procession passed through main bazaars and culminated at Parade Ground where the JKNPP leaders addressed a mass gathering.
The Panthers Party however, passed various resolution on the occasion including reorganisation of Jammu and Kashmir, one Governor and one Chief Justice, international resolution, political resolution for smooth process of reorganisation, cultural Resolution on Mubarak Mandi against domestic violence on Women, return of Kashmiri migrants and relief to Jammu migrants, ST status for Shin speaking ethnic community and reservation for farmers.
Prof. Singh, however, in his action-plan declared that the students and youth organisations shall take over Mubarak Mandi on March 28, in their protective control to save it from sell out as this is the identity of the Dogras which shall not be allowed to be demolished or converted into ‘dancing’ hotel.
- Political parties create ruckus over interlocutors repor
- Health Minister, JKNPP legislator enter into ‘blame game’ in J&K
- Technocrats clash with police in Jammu
- Samajwadi Party leaders released from Jail
- Srinagar-Jammu highway reopens for one-way traffic, Leh road closed
- Shanta falls unconscious at rally, condition stable
- J&K people should live without terror and fear: PDP
- Congress declares war against Akalis
- SAD Working Committee, General Council to meet on March 15
- Farooq bereaved Jammu