Major fire broke out in a plastic scrap market in West Delhi late last night causing loss of property worth lakhs, fire brigade officials said.
The blaze was reported from one of the godowns in the plastic scrap market located in Mundka area at around 9:15 pm and around 20 fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the fire.
But the fire spread and engulfed several heaps of plastics stored in godowns in the area, they said. The cause of fire is yet to be ascertained.
- Fire breaks out in DTC bus
- Fire at court complex
- Declare Anandpur Sahib as plastic free: EcoSikh
- 10 houses gutted in Kashmir fire
- 40 year old man stabbed to death in Manimajra
- Pak troops open fire at Indian posts along LoC
- 41 killed in two accidents in Himachal
- Encounter between militants and security forces in Awantipora
- Four labourers killed in wall collapse
- Major traffic snarls expected at PCA, plan alternate routes