Jammu and Kashmir Governor N N Vohra today inaugurated a scheme for augmentation of water supply to Adhkwari, the first stop of the cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi, in Trikuta hills.
Inaugurating the Rs 5.15-crore scheme at Siar Dabri village near Katra, Vohra said the plant will supply two lakh gallon water per day to Adhkwari.
- Punjab gets addl Central grant of Rs 33 cr for rural water supply
- Water supply arrangements made while Bhakhra under maintenance
- DJB water supply totally safe: Dikshit assures people
- Superbug in Delhi water: DJB says nothing to worry about
- BPL families to be covered under NHI scheme: Dhumal
- CM grants Rs 5 crore for panchayats
- Old glory of Sujanpur township to be restored: Dhumal
- Five lakh mulberry trees being planted in Kashmir
- Police recover Rs 15 lakh, pistol from arrested Jailer’s PSO
- MCD collects property tax of Rs 1500 cr