If you, being a parent are worried about your child’s growth & personality development, there is a solution and that is “the ideal child”, a Whole Child Development Company, which offers a comprehensive child development programme. The programme that provides care and quality to the children in the form of an after school development programme.
The integrated programme takes care of all after school activities like tuitions, physical activities and hobby classes; all offered under one roof. The child would be placed under guidance of teachers from 2.30 till 5.30 pm. This is the first of its kind of programmes to be launched in India. The pilot project is going to be started in two schools namely: Stepping Stones & Tender Heart, from 18 April onwards.
The main aim of this programme is to endow the child with personal, intellectual, social & emotional development. Although this programme is initially getting launched in private schools, but it is soon to be introduced in govt schools also.
- Omar for balanced urban development in J&K
- Schools denying admission to economically weaker section
- UT to provide quality sports education in govt schools
- City celebrated world meteorological day
- Local Area Development Fund raised to Rs 5 cr
- CBSE plans to introduce vocational courses in sports
- Eco-friendly Holi celebrated at Govt. School Sector 46
- Harbhajan Singh offer prayers at a gurdwara in Sohana
- Congress finds state budget “static”
- Suit against an IAS officer for slapping a girl