The Haryana Government has decided to set up a medical college under Public Private Partnership (PPP) mode at Majra Sheoraj village in Rewari district. Stating this after inaugurating a Chaupal at Paidyawas village in Rewari district today, Finance minister Ajay Singh Yadav said that approval for setting up of medical college over an area of 27 acres had already been accorded and people of the area would get free OPD facility in this medical college.
He said that two-day health camp would be organised at local civil hospital on May 27 and 28 to mark the death anniversary of Rao Abhay Singh and Pt Jawahar Lal Nehru. The camp would be inaugurated by Haryana Governor Jagannath Pahadia. He said that specialists from Ganga Ram Hospital, Medicity, cancer hospital, Mirpur and Venu Eye hospital would examine patients in the camp and free medicines would also be provided to them. He urged the people to avail benefit of the health camp.
Capt Yadav said that Congress Party has worked for the welfare of all sections of the society. ”Whenever Congress comes into power, welfare works of each section had been done. Development approach of Congress government has ensured the progress and growth of rural areas”, he added. He said that Haryana was emerging as an education hub in the country. The work of second phase of regional centre had been started and a quality school would be set up in the centre. The centre would emerge as a university in the times to come.
- DAV College enters Chd. Inter College cricket cup finals
- BJP organised a free medical camp for the slum dwellers
- GMCH workers stage protest against the adminstrator
- Cong not to allow Khalsa College’s conversion into pvt varsity
- Engineering college to open in Shimla
- Watch Day & Night Special on Khalsa College Amritsar Controversy
- Khalsa College is now Khalsa University
- Hydro Engg. college to come up in Bilaspur
- CPI-M condemns en-mass transfer of IGMC officals
- Strike by resident doctors at LHMC