Eight labourers were today killed and 12 injured, three of them seriously, when a portion of an under-construction building of a private engineering college collapsed in Palwal district, police said.
Some labourers were believed to be buried under the debris, they said.
Senior officials of the police and district administration have rushed to the spot for rescue operations.
- Four labourers killed in wall collapse
- Haryana announces welfare measures for labourers
- Punjab introduces welfare package for labourers
- 41 killed in two accidents in Himachal
- 160 child labourers rescued in Haryana
- Drunk driver killed two labourers at Hallomajra
- Girl student falls from school building
- 1 killed ,3 injured in groups clash in a Rajpura college
- Landslide kills 5 of family in Doda
- Engineering college to open in Shimla