Eight labourers were today killed and 12 injured, three of them seriously, when a portion of an under-construction building of a private engineering college collapsed in Palwal district, police said.
Some labourers were believed to be buried under the debris, they said.
Senior officials of the police and district administration have rushed to the spot for rescue operations.
- Four labourers killed in wall collapse
- Haryana announces welfare measures for labourers
- Punjab introduces welfare package for labourers
- 160 child labourers rescued in Haryana
- Drunk driver killed two labourers at Hallomajra
- Engineering college to open in Shimla
- 1 killed ,3 injured in groups clash in a Rajpura college
- Contract workers to get same facilities as regular ones
- HP to become education hub of country soon
- Girl student falls from school building