The much-talked about reshuffle of Union Council of Ministers will take place today evening. This follows a meeting between Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh and Congress president Sonia Gandhi, in which finishing touches were understood to have been given to the proposed changes. This was the fourth meeting of the two leaders in recent days.
The reshuffle is expected to take place at 5 PM. 10 to 12 ministers including new entrants from Trinamool Congress and Congress are likely to be involved in the reshuffle. Trinamool Congress Chief Whip in the Lok Sabha Sudip Bandhyopadhyay may get a berth and could be inducted as Minister of State.
- Union Cabinet reshuffle likely on Monday
- Advani to meet HP CM amid speculations of cabinet reshuffle
- Major reshuffle of portfolios in Haryana Cabinet
- Cabinet expansion in J&K after Council elections on April 13
- 245 complaints pending against ex-ministers, bureaucrats in JK
- BJP wants all its five ministers in Badal government to quit
- HP ministers ridicule Virbhadra’s statement
- Five BJP ministers in Punjab resign
- Will punish corrupt ministers of Punjab govt: Amarinder Singh
- 2 fold salary hike for legislators, ministers in JK