To maintain the record of teaching content, Kendriya Vidayala Sangathan has come up with a software ‘Continuous comprehensive evaluation’, which will not only help teachers in preparing their lessons, but will also centralize the whole process.
A three-day Chandigarh region’s Principal’s Annual Conference on continuous comprehensive evaluation pilot project was inaugurated by Kendriya Vidayala Sangathan Commissioner Avinash Dikshit at Hotel Maya on Thursday. 68 principals from the region attended the conference, which spoke of the automation software and Electronic Comprehensive Teaching Learning Tool, a software manual. CCE software would help teachers in preparation of their lesson plans via computer system and would also enable automatic generation of student’s assessment.
The software would provide an opportunity to teachers to interact with their counterparts, thus, making the teaching process easy. Also, parents and students can keep a track of the classroom lessons.
The software is being used by the teachers in Chandigarh and Lucknow. And soon the project would be introduced in all the central schools from next academic session.
- Haryana to install software for monitoring ultrasound machines
- Unemployed teachers climb atop water tank in Batala
- Software Engineer suffering from Congenital Myopathy
- Sukhbir launches irrigation project for tail end areas
- “The Ideal Child” to offer child development programmes in the city
- DRR programme launches in Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana
- Sachin Pilot launches new services of BSNL in Chandigarh
- UT Administration to go HI-TECH
- Students,Parents came to support Principal
- Punjab announces pension for staff of private aided schools