The Jammu and Kashmir government will give a reward of Rs 25000 to anyone providing information about female foeticide in the state.
“A reward of Rs 25000 will given to those who will give a right information about female foeticide in Jammu and Kashmir,” Minister for Health, Horticulture and Floriculture Sham Lal Sharma said here today.
The state government had earmarked Rs 50 lakh for this purpose, he said. The Minister appealed to all sections of the society to help in curbing the menace of female foeticide. “The recent figures of census are an eye-opener for all of us.”
- Police reward for information on parcelled body, killers
- Sufi is new J&K Chief Information Commissioner
- Omar, PM discuss J&K
- Jammu has highest number of liquor shops: J&K Govt
- 30-40 militants entered J&K: Omar
- IT park in Budgam will create job opportunities
- PM’s 2-day Jammu visit to start from tomorrow
- US Ambassador meets JK CM
- Dikshit parries questions on prior information about crackdown
- Dogra certificate issue resolved as MHA amends its order