The first witness in the Burail jailbreak case was examined in a Chandigarh court on Thursday. Poonam Dilawari, an Inspector in the Chandigarh Police, gave her statement before the judge. Convicted for the murder of former Punjab Chief minister Beant Singh, Paramjit Singh Bheora and Jagtar Singh Hawara were produced before the court.
Their counsel Arvind Thakur accused the Chandigarh Police of trying to dilly dally the court proceedings. Thakur alleged the police did not produce the case properly before the court. The hearing of the case has now been adjourned to September 14th.
- Hawara and Bheora produced in a local court in Chd
- Khushi murderer sent to a 14-day custody
- Cash-for-vote scam: Suhail, Saxena sent to Tihar Jail
- HC directs Haryana Police to re-investigate UT cop’s rash driving case
- Two suspects arrested in Mauli Jagran shootout case: Chd police
- Harpreet Murder case: Complainant pleads he is not hostile
- Khushpreet murder case solved, 2 prime accused held
- Police taste some success in Khuspreet murder case
- Sports and other activities for Burail Jail inmates from May
- Two youths held in head constable assault case