“A database of the employees pertaining to the pay bill including pay scale, post, gazetted or non gazetted, GPF account number, Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN), bank account details, personal details, salary details would be created to implement this concept,” H S Chattha, Finance Minister of Haryana said.
The information would be gathered by all the Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs) from employees and from their own record files.
A training programme for all DDOs and other officials for using e-salary software was being planned, he added.
- Haryana MLAs’ salary to be doubled
- Haryana announces welfare measures for labourers
- 2 fold salary hike for legislators, ministers in JK
- Hry to make amendment to Haryana Ceiling on Land Holding Act
- Haryana to install software for monitoring ultrasound machines
- Hooda urges Rly Minister to start new Shatabdi train
- Haryana Roadways are on strike today
- Haryana to promote alternative medicine