Brushing aside reports of his likely appearance in the fifth season of ‘Bigg Boss’, actor-model Dino Morea today said he has no intention of being part of the popular reality show. “CLARIFICATION: I have not been approached, nor do I have the intention of being part of ‘Big Boss’, as reported,” Dino tweeted. Rumours that Dino may feature in the new season of ‘Bigg Boss’ started doing the rounds after the actor was spotted with the show’s host Salman Khan at Filmcity here. The fifth season of ‘Bigg Boss’ is to be co-hosted by Salman and Sanjay Dutt.
The ‘Raaz’ actor admitted he had met the Bollywood superstar but said the purpose was different. “Salman Khan is a friend and my company CoolMaal is doing the film BODYGUARD’S merchandise, hence I was there to meet him,” said the 35-year-old actor, who was a contestant of reality show ‘Fear Factor – Khatron Ke Khiladi Level 3′, aired on Colors channel, in 2010.
- There is no age bar in Bollywood, says Jackie
- Preity gets ‘chatty’
- Kareena to honor real life ‘bodyguards’
- Watch Prime Debate – Hidden Gender Bias?
- SRK studies history, learns parrot talk with daughter
- Hasan Ali Khan gets bail
- Legendary actor Shammi Kapoor cremated; Bollywood pays tribute
- Watch Between Us with Om Puri