Cable operators of Jalandhar held a protest march against the policies of the FASTWAY company.
They also alleged that the company had raised the operating fees by more than 25 per cent without any prior notice and they were being forced to sign blank papers.
The protesters later submitted a memorandum of demands to the Deputy Commissioner.
- Punjabis in USA criticise cable mafia in Punjab
- Sonia lays foundation stone of J&K’s first cable-stayed bridge
- Bogus company conducted interviews at PU
- Healthyway Immigration company’s owner surrenders before UT court
- Mobile signals of Pakistan operators present along border
- Avatar Singh’s tree-top protest enters Day 5
- Production at Maruti’s Manesar plant likely to be hit severely
- Immigration fraud; victims hold protest in Sec 17
- BJP holds protest against booth allotment scam
- Trouble at Maruti’s Manesar unit again; production halted