The picture of a wrongly parked car of a High Court judge at Sukhna Lake posted on facebook, created a stir among the citizens and even though it was after 10 days, it did have an impact. The driver of the car was challaned on Saturday.
It was on July 21st that the picture of a wrongly parked car of a High Court judge at Sukhna Lake was posted on Facebook. Then followed comment after comment with nothing but lament for how the Chandigarh Police always shy away from taking acting against the high and mighty.
Now, the traffic police have responded with a ticket and a green signal for action. The message is pasted on Facebook. But, the challan interestingly is against the driver of the Judge’s car, mentioned as Ram Kumar.
- TPC turn blind eye when City’s high and mighty violate the rule
- Over 1.30 motorcyclists challaned this year in Delhi
- 27 year old man mowed down by truck
- Sikh driver looted at gunpoint in California
- Mansa Devi Complex residents resort to stone pelting
- SC: Public prosecutor in J&K must meet physical eligibilty condns
- 15 PCS officers transferred in Punjab
- Case registered against Ramdev, others in Jaipur
- Facebook may launch Skype-powered video chat
- 2 Pilgrims killed, 19 injured as bus turns turtle near Anandpur Sahib