Delhi Police have received a third e-mail purportedly sent by Indian Mujahideen claiming responsibility for Wednesday’s blast outside the high court and also with a warning to the government of another attack. Sources said the mail was sent to Delhi Police’s official e-mail ID last night.
They said the sender identified himself as Ali Saed El-Hoorie and sent the mail from the ID firstname.lastname@example.org. “This is to inform you that the India Mujahideen claims the terror attack on Delhi High Court. I just want you to pass a message to the Indian Government that next blast will be so cruel that you people won’t be able to forget it for decay (sic),” the e-mail read, according to the sources. “…and if you are willing to know the next attack, it is 1,8,5,13,4,1,2,1,4 till you come to know what it stands for the next blast will be done.
If you have any questions because we don’t have time for anything,” the sources said, quoting the e-mail. The sources said the code numbers used by them can be interpreted as Ahmedabad. Addressing a press conference here, Home Minister P Chidambaram said the e-mail was “amateurish in nature” and code mentioned by them could be decoded in minutes.
- Blast outside Delhi HC, 11 killed, 64 injured
- Intelligence shared with Delhi Police in July: HM on HC blast
- Delhi blast: Funds for treating injured would be given by govt
- Mumbai on high alert after Delhi blast
- Toll in Delhi blast rises to 12, condition of 4 critical
- HuJI claims responsibility for Delhi blast
- Explosion in parking lot of Delhi HC, no casualty
- Special Cell to probe blast outside Delhi HC
- NDFB suspected behind Guwahati-Puri Express blast
- Now “Chotoo” of Indian Mujahideen claims responsibility