In the wake of the Delhi High Court blast, the Punjab and Haryana High Court today issued a notice to the local authorities seeking issuance of appropriate directions to install a foolproof security system in the court premises.
The petitioner sought issuance of appropriate directions to the Chandigarh Union Territory Administration to evolve and install a foolproof security system with modern electronic gadgets, including CCTVs, on the pattern of security systems installed in the Supreme Court.
This should be done in consultation with the Punjab and Haryana High Court on the administrative side and the Punjab and Haryana High Court Bar Association, Arora said.
- The Punjab & Haryana High Court issues notice on the Chillar Sikh massacre case
- Over crowding in Tihar; HC issues notice to Centre, city govt
- Watch Prime Debate – SC On Collegium
- Over Rs 340 crore spent on installing security system for CWG
- PM directs upgrade of SC security
- High-security number plates launched in city
- Justice Yadav to appear before court on Aug 27
- High security number plates from August in Chd.
- Himachal High Court appoints Court Managers
- Security beefed up ahead of the KXIP-CSK IPL match