Tickets for the India-England match at PCA Stadium in Mohali would go on sale from Thursday. Apart from PCA Stadium, tickets would be available at select Central Bank of India branches in Chandigarh, Panchkula and Mohali.
India and England would be locking horns in a five-match ODI series from October 14th. The 3rd match of the series is scheduled to be played at the PCA Stadium in Mohali. Tickets would be sold from October 13th.
They would be available at Gate no. 5 and 14 of the stadium and also sold at Sectors 32, 35 and 15 branches of the Central Bank of India in Chandigarh. Tickets could also be bought from Phase 70 branch in Mohali and Sector 10 branch of the bank in Panchkula.
AC Lounge Rs 12,500
Enclosure Area Rs 20,000
Pavilion Terrace Rs 5,000
VIP Block Rs 1,500
Chairs Block Rs 300
Student Rs 100
India had faced a humiliating defeat in the ODI and Test series in England. Officials said it has a good chance of turning the tables now on home tracks.
The parking of vehicles for spectators would be provided at the Ramleela Grounds near Phase 7 in Mohali. The PCA would be making arrangements to ferry them to the stadium
The sale of tickets would start from Thursday and the counters at the stadium would be kept open even on Sunday.
- PCA begins sale for semifinal tickets
- Demand for tickets increases
- A 250 rupees match ticket going for Rs 14,000
- Security beefed up ahead of the KXIP-CSK IPL match
- Rahul spends night at Pinjore after Indo-Pak match
- CA considering India’s request for extra practice match
- PCA all geared up to host high-profile Indo-Pak match
- City turns into a fortress as Pakistani team arrives
- Third Test to go on as scheduled despite riots
- India have the ability to bounce back: Kirsten