Family members of 25-year-old deepak of Sector 25, chadigarh, who died of heart attack at Government medical speciality hospital in Sector 16 of chandigarh late yesterday night, have accused the senior doctors of negligence
Shouting slogans against the negligence of doctors, family members alleged seniors doctors were not available for immediate treatment.
Acting on the information, police immediately reached the spot to avoid any untoward incident.
On the complaint of family members, police have registered a case against the hospital authorities.
- 45-yr-old woman dies due to alleged negligence
- 35-yr-old man dies of a snake bite in Bapudham
- PGI to submit the health status report of medical negligence victim Suman
- Usmani suffered heart attack, had clots in brain
- SAD MLA Jatinder Singh Kariha dies after heart attack
- Watch Prime Debate – Protection For Doctors
- Senior resident doctors at GMCH-32 go on mass leave
- Doctors found guilty in Suman Case
- Four persons injured in clash at Ram Darbar
- Separate cadre to fill vacant posts of doctors