One of the main reasons behind their poor state of affairs is the alleged tailoring of transport policy to favour private operators.
Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal’s family tops the list of political families owning private buses.
Is this the reason why the public transport sector has been overlooked? Are private buses being allowed to prosper at the cost of local buses? Are senior bureaucrats hand in gloves with politicians to benefit some of them illegally?
- Punjab Transport starts moblie booking service
- Watch Day & Night Investigation – Kaum Naal Khilwaad(Gurbani)
- Watch Day & Night Investigation – Mining Mafia
- Day & Night Investigation on IO, in case against Badals
- Watch Day & Night Special on Khalsa College Amritsar Controversy
- Private buses will no longer run on National Highways in Punjab
- Plans afoot for feeder transport services
- Watch Day & Night Special – Ghaggar Te Siasat
- Watch Prime Debate – Retiring Politicians
- Watch Day & Night Special on Khalsa Heritage Project