BJP President Nitin Gadkari today asserted that the outcome of the October 13 by-poll in Hisar would give a “new direction” to politics at the Centre and the state. “The result of this election would give a new direction to the politics at the Centre and in the state,” Gadkari said addressing a rally here. “If the people want to get rid of the corrupt rule of UPA, they should vote for the HJC-BJP alliance candidate,” he said.
He also launched an attack on Prime Minister Manmohan Singh. “The Prime Minister shows ignorance regarding every wrong thing done by his cabinet. Therefore, he should resign from the post. The cabinet headed by the Prime Minister should take the collective responsibility of all the scams, be it be 2G or CWG,” Gadkari said. He made a scathing attack on the Hooda government in the state for giving costly land to Rajiv Gandhi Trust in Gurgaon district. Leader of Opposition in Lok Sabha Sushma Swaraj said, “It is very unfortunate that the Union Government has declared as rich the persons who spend Rs 26 in village and Rs 32 in the towns.
The UPA lost its popularity within one year of its rule due to unprecedented inflation and within two years it lost its credibility due to large scale corruption.”
“The UPA government is not only corrupt, but also ruthless because the followers of Ramdev were mercilessly beaten up by the police (in Delhi) at the behest of Congress Ministers,” she alleged.
- Will punish corrupt ministers of Punjab govt: Amarinder Singh
- BJP-SAD will win next year’s Punjab Assembly polls
- Watch Prime Debate – Populism at Play
- Workers of the Punjab Health Department on protest rally
- Watch Prime Debate – Triangular Hisar Contest
- Raja’s court argument is not evidence: Sibal
- Watch Prime Debate – Lokpal Logjam
- Congress holds rally in Mansa district to oppose controversial land acquisition