The title of Aamir Khan’s next with Rani Mukherji and Kareena Kapoor will be called ‘Talaash’.
But, the producers say they were not the working titles of the underproduction film, for which Aamir is collaborating as a co-producer with Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani.
The trio worked together in “Dil Chahata Hai” ten years ago.
Aamir will be seen after a long time with Rani Mukherjee and opposite Kareena Kapoor after ‘Three Idiots’.
Talaash is a suspense thriller and is the first film to release after IPL on June 1 next year, sources added.
- Salman is number one box office star, says Aamir
- No success mantra, luck working wonders for me: Kareena
- Kareena to honor real life ‘bodyguards’
- Shah Rukh says Aamir, Salman senior actors
- My films are competing with each other: Kareena Kapoor
- Kareena, Katrina come together in Lakme fashion week
- Kareena wishes Salman complete recovery
- I am an attention seeker: Ranvir Singh
- Ranbir says he has been through several heartbreaks
- Bodyguard gets good opening in UK