26-year-old son of a senior Himachal Pradesh cadre IAS officer was found dead under mysterious circumstances in his room in Himachal Bhawan, police said. Abhishek Kapoor, son of officer P C Kapoor, Principal Secretary, was staying at the Bhawan and was with his friends till yesterday evening who left late in the night, sources said.
He was found dead when the room was opened, they said. There were no injury marks on the body, police said, adding preliminary investigations showed he had consumed liquor. Further investigations were on. Abhishek had appeared in IAS examination and had stayed at Chandigarh while on his way back to Shimla, family sources said in Shimla.
- ‘Players’ is a typical Bollywood entertainer: Abhishek
- Abhishek seeking suggestions for daughter’s name
- Indian family found dead in the UAE
- Shimla resident Sunny Chandel found dead in Kajheri Hotel
- 3-day festival at Himachal Bhawan from Oct 14
- Parliamentary panel to complete work soon: Abhishek Manu Singhvi
- Shammi Kapoor’s ashes immersed in Jhelum
- Legendary actor Shammi Kapoor cremated; Bollywood pays tribute
- Girl found dead near Mullapaur village, boy stabbed in sector 18, survives
- Woman found dead in mysterious circumstances in Panchkula