Ahead of BJP senior leader Lal Krishan Advani’s visit to Chandigarh, Bhartiya Janata Party leaders today organised a meeting to discuss the arrangements. The meeting was held under the leadership of party’s Chandigarh unit President Sanjay Tandon.
Notably, senior BJP leader L K Advani’s Jan Chetna Yatra will reach Chandigarh on November 16. After an overnight stay in the city, the yatra would proceed to Ambala on November 17.
- Members of Chandigarh Youth Congress meet
- Chandigarh Police to celebrate Police week from Nov 7
- Chandigarh police organise Raising Day parade
- PEC reunion: Students get together at Sec- 11 Chandigarh
- HC issue notice to Chandigarh admn in Snehalaya missing case
- RLA staff accused of bungling lakhs by Chandigarh admin
- Congress unit holds first round of talks in Chandigarh
- BJP forms committee in forthcoming Chandigarh MC elections
- Residents unhappy with security arrangements at Sunny Enclave
- Chandigarh-Leh flight takes off