The Techelone’ 11 the inter college fest being organized by Chitaka University, Baddi, entered Day Two on Saturday. The motto of the fest this year is ‘Reduce, Reuse and Recycle’. The last two days on campus have been a blur of activity.Students were busy with workshops, projects, technical events, literary and of course, fun events.
In all, there were 30 to 50 events.The fest concluded with great fanfare on Saturday. The events were designed to make students put on their thinking caps.
The technical events comprised debates on out-of-the-box topics like Zero Gravity, Jumbled Buildings, Code the Moon, Future of Technology etc. Students displayed their understanding of the technical aspects of environmental issues in these events.
The models made by students definitely stole the show. These included Nuclear Power Plant, Geo Thermal Power Plant, Pick and Place your boat. The technical understanding students have attained over the course of their education was evident in these models.
It was not all work though. Students had their fair share of fun too. Shots the event was definitely fun but more than that it gave students a chance to put their heads together and come up with possible solutions to simmering environmental issues.
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges organises Parivartan Techno Fest
- PU Youth Festival ends
- PGI’s nursing institute students hold protest
- B.Tech students of Rayat Bahra get plum jobs
- Two PU students ends hunger strike in Chandigarh
- Power cuts in Chandigarh to continue
- Two PU students stage hunger strike in Chandigarh
- Chandigarh: Breast cancer drive goes to PU
- Last rites of Col (retd) SP Singh Bhandal held at Mohali
- Pb Education board employees threaten suicide in Mohali