The ISO 9001-2008 certificate is a mark of efficiency that few government departments have attained. Having just been awarded this prestigious stamp of approval, it’s no wonder the Staff Selection Commission, Chandigarh, is celebrating.
The Staff Selection Commission (Northwestern Region) Chandigarh, is now an ISO-certified organisation. The Bureau of Indian Standards has granted the Commission the ISO 9001-2008 certificate.
The SSC receives thousands of applications from Haryana and Himachal Pradesh. However, there are not many applications from Punjab.
Even though the Commission is short staffed, officials claim they are performing their duties well. Naveen said he answers candidates’ queries in a matter of hours.
- Parties invited applicants for tickets for MC poll Chandigarh
- DTO refuses registrations for Chandigarh bought cars in Mohali
- Hundreds of buses went off the road in Chandigarh
- Chandigarh Police DSP submitted report on recruitment scam
- RLA staff accused of bungling lakhs by Chandigarh admin
- Young faces for Chandigarh MC elections tickets
- Chandigarh-Leh flight takes off
- SDM M.L. Sharma to be relieved & repatriated
- Justice Nirmal Yadav appears before CBI court in Chandigarh
- 3 fresh cases of Dengue come up in Chandigarh hospitals