Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber has said he will be performing for the Obamas at the annual “Christmas in Washington” show next month.
While promoting his ‘Under the Mistletoe’ album here, the 17-year-old not only discussed his fans in the White House, but revealed that he’ll be performing for the US first family and a number of prestigious government officials, reported Contactmusic. “His kids really like me.
I’m actually doing ‘Christmas in Washington,’ and I’m performing for him and the whole Senate and all that,” said Bieber. The ‘Baby’ hitmaker previously performed at the event in 2009, sharing the stage with the likes of Usher, Mary J Blige and Sugarland. He also took the stage at the White House’s annual Easter Egg Roll in 2010.
- Daler Mehndi to perform at F1 grand prix
- Watch Food Street – Christmas Special
- 975000 pilgrims perform darshan at Amarnath cave
- US Senate rejects Obama jobs bill
- People prefer to go to temples to perform pooja
- Strauss Kahn forced me to perform oral sex : Nafissatou Diallo
- Fox News twitter hacks declare Obama dead
- Shakira joins Obama’s education advisory board
- US Bush hails 9/11 heroes, Obama urges vigilance
- Rapper `Pitbull’ coming to India