The US team players claimed that they believed it was a well thought-out plan to target their team in doping tests as the organisers were keen on an India-Pakistan final clash.
At a match in Hoshiarpur yesterday, the team had refused to give samples to NADA, alleging that anti-doping body officials were playing foul.
- World Cup Kabaddi: NADA teams start doping tests
- Doping at Kabaddi : Seven players found positive
- India enter kabaddi WC semifinals
- 50% of players in trials for Kabaddi World Cup test positive
- Kabaddi Doping : Indian player found positive
- 13 teams to fight for Kabaddi World Cup 2011
- Kabaddi Doping : 5 more fail dope test
- Kabaddi World Cup :Sukhbir Singh Sarawan to lead Indian team
- Surprise raid at NIS Patiala
- Kabaddi World Cup: Jalandhar Stadium not ready for matches