With just two days to go, the venue of world Kabaddi cup matches in Jalandhar, the Guru Gobind Singh Stadium seems far from ready to play the host.
The construction is not even half done. Work at the VVIP, and the VIP spectator lounge, changing rooms and Media commentary box is still underway while renovation is going on in other corners of the stadium.
The Chairman of the Improvement Trust Baljeet Singh, however, assured that the main portions of the stadium would be ready by tomorrow. That’s some confidence.
- Rs 2 crore prize money awaits World Cup Kabaddi winners
- Kabaddi World Cup began with grand opening ceremony
- 13 teams to fight for Kabaddi World Cup 2011
- India enter kabaddi WC semifinals
- Shahrukh Khan performed at World Cup Kabaddi opening
- Kabaddi World Cup :Sukhbir Singh Sarawan to lead Indian team
- Sikh carrying kirpan denied entry at Lord’s stadium
- World Cup Kabaddi: NADA teams start doping tests
- 50% of players in trials for Kabaddi World Cup test positive
- Ramdev plays Kabaddi, attacks Congress