Pooja Bedi, who is the latest to be evicted from the Bigg Boss house blames fellow contestant Mahek Chahal for creating a bad atmosphere in the house. The model-actress-TV host, who was not seen getting into any cat fights in the house, says the item girl is a symbol of negativity in the house. “Mahek is so negative. She is a symbol of negativity. I am shocked to hear how well she has been portrayed in the show. She is nothing of that sort. I have lived with her day in and day out and I think she is a very bad person,” Bedi told PTI after her eviction.
Bedi, who is the daughter of actor Kabir Bedi and dancer Protima Bedi, was also seen getting close to co-contestant Akashdeep Saigal (Sky) on the show but she maintained that they were just friends. “Sky is an amazing human being. I am shocked to know that he has been portrayed as the villain of the show but that is not the reality. He has a wild temper but who doesn’t have. He is a very sensitive and kind guy. He is the sort of person I want to be friends with,” she said.
The mother of two also said that her stay was fine and she also found a friend in TV actress Juhi Parmar. “I love Juhi. I like her immensely. I enjoyed being with her. She was my one true friend in the show and I will maintain the friendship even outside. I trust her a lot and I am lucky to have found a friend in a hostile game show,” she said. Bedi, who survived in the show for eight long weeks, said that taking part in the show was like a social experiment and she is very proud of the way she handled herself.
“It was a really interesting show. It was like a social experiment. With the show I wanted to test how I react to different situations. At the end of the day, I feel very proud of myself and the way I handled every situation that was thrown at me,” she said.
- Pooja Misrra out of Bigg Boss
- I didn’t create enough drama in Bigg Boss: Vida Samadzai
- Salman wants Shakira, Lady Gaga in ‘Bigg Boss’ house
- Porn star Sunny Leone to enter Bigg Boss 5
- Shakti Kapoor evicted from ‘Bigg Boss 5′
- Sonika Kaliraman to quit Bigg Boss
- Amar Upadhyay makes entry into ‘Bigg Boss’
- SRK chooses ‘KBC’; to skip ‘Bigg Boss’ for ‘Ra.One’ promotions
- Bigg Boss 5 begins with Shakti Kapoor as the only male inmate
- Bigg Boss 5 set to get better with big hosts, bigger inmates