National Harmony Winner Acharya Lokesh Muni delivered a lecture in Tagore Theater of Chandigarh on Saturday. He highlighted the danger posed to the society’s social fabric because of fewer girls against boys.
Union Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal was the chief guest. He also showed concern about the decling sex ratio in Punjab and Haryana.
Those who were present at the seminar promised to fight this social menace and raise their voice against female foeticide.
- Rs 25000 reward for information on female foeticide
- Lecture on Innovations in Biosciences held in Chandigarh
- PEC fest kickstarted on Friday in Chandigarh
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges organises Parivartan Techno Fest
- Ranbir Kapoor in Chandigarh for Rockstar
- 37th State Science Exhibition-2011 begins at Sec-32 Chandigarh
- 120 paralegal Volunteers undergoing training in Chandigarh
- Women’s Professional Golf Tour concluded at the Chandigarh Golf Club
- HC issue notice to Chandigarh admn in Snehalaya missing case
- NRHM workers took out protest march from Chandigarh to Mohali