Metro commuters can buy India International Trade Fair tickets from 26 stations across the national capital beginning Monday. While the tickets for business days will be sold from Monday to Friday next, tickets for general public days will be available from Saturday next to November 27.
“These tickets can be purchased from Customer Care Centres at all Metro stations from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM on weekdays and from 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM on weekends,” a DMRC spokesperson said. The IITF tickets will be sold from stations only for the same day as the tickets are day specific only and no advance tickets will be available for sale. “The DMRC is expecting massive crowds at the Pragati Maidan Metro station and therefore additional ticket counters will be opened at Pragati Maidan Metro station.
Additional DMRC officers & staff, customer facilitation agents and security staff will also be deployed at all stations,” the spokesperson said. The tickets will be sold at Rithala, Dilshad Garden, Jahangirpuri, HUDA City Centre, Noida City Centre, Anand Vihar, Central Secretariat, Inderlok, Kashmere Gate, Rajiv Chowk, Barakhamba Road, Saket and MG Road stations among others. During last year’s trade fair, average daily footfall of Pragati Maidan Metro station was one lakh passengers per day.
- 4 Metro stations near PM’s residence in Delhi closed
- IRCTC food joints to come up at 130 Delhi Metro stations
- New cafes to come up at metro stations
- Swipe your card to buy tickets at Airport Metro Express
- Annual IITF to open on Nov 14
- Metro reaches Ghaziabad
- Air India flyers can now check-in at Dhaula Kuan metro station
- 200 extra Metro trips on Raksha Bandhan day
- Demand for tickets increases
- Rahul takes Metro, radio cab to reach Youth Cong rally venue