The incident occurred when the group sought a meeting with Bathinda MP Harsimrat Kaur Badal, who was holding a sangat darshan.
However, the sarpanch refused to let them enter the venue.
When they protested, he allegedly misbehaved with them and manhandled some of them.
The EGS members are demanding ETT teacher jobs, which, they claim, the government had promised to provide them but later backtracked.
- Naya Bains Sarpanch Dalbir Singh Sampla shot dead
- Relatives of prime witness in the Karnal sarpanch’s death refuse post mortem
- Demands met; PGI’S OT staff call off strike
- 4 arrested for raping a girl
- Eve-teasing case: 2 members of girl’s family killed in Haryana’s Palwal
- Kejriwal slapped with fresh I-T notice on dues
- Gambhir ties the knot with Delhi girl
- About 80% polling in 1st phase Panchayat polls in J&K
- NRI girl Tosha Thakkar cremated
- Punjab Roadways bus crushed 21-year-old girl to death