Even the Mohali police claim to have solved the double murder case of Shikha Jindal and her daughter Priyanka. Two persons have been arrested and the motive is said to have been robbery.
The Mohali police have arrested two persons in the double murder case of a mother and daughter at Harmilap Nagar in Baltana on January 12. Identifying the accused as Arun Kumar and Pawan Kumar, Mohali SSP G.P.S. Bhullar said their motive was robbery. He said jewelry worth around 2 lakh rupees had been recovered from the accused. It had been stolen from victim Shikha Jindal’s house on the day of the murder.
The SSP said both the accused knew the victims and were frequent visitors to their house. He said Arun Kumar had a criminal record. He was booked for a robbery at Sharanpur and was out on bail.
Shikha and Priyanka Jindal were murdered at their residence in Baltana. Shikha was killed with a sharp edged weapon while her daughter Priyanka was strangled.
- Khushpreet murder case solved, 2 prime accused held
- No arrest in Panchkula MMS linked double murder
- Sangrur Police crack Sunam murder case, 2 accused held
- Gurdaspur SBI bank robbery case solved
- UT police solved murder case of a guard at Makhan Majra village
- Chandigarh police solved robbery case of Abhir Malhotra
- Capt questions ‘double murder accused’ as VB chief
- Panchkula MMS case : Women,daughter killed
- Double Murder Case: Two rounded up
- Charges framed against 3 accused in Khushpreet murder case