With board examinations a month away, most students are jittery, even the bright ones are feeling stressed out.
The Central Board of Examination has brought out a film, Smile through Stress, and a booklet, entitled Exam Stress, A Natural Feeling, which presents several interesting and different stress-busting techniques. Students can download the booklet and watch a preview of the film on CBSE’s website, cbse.nic.in/examstress ,
Many students don’t know that the CBSE has a website and few have seen the update. Actually many teachers are also unaware of the website and its helpful contents,’
The film shows students appearing for the exam, the problems they face preparing for them and how they solve these problems. Suvichi Chaudhary, the councillor at DAV School, Sector 15, said that she found the booklet useful on account of its practical approach and referred to the annual workshop held at her school to teach students relaxation techniques.
Students have started to search out tips on stress-management through exercise, sleep and good diet. They especially appreciated the stress management classes conducted in their school. All of them have begun their exam preparations by the way.
Exams are still a full month a way so there is no need to panic – not yet anyway. Our tip to students is Remember that the pattern of exams has been updated to emphasise understanding over memorization. That means GET YOUR FUNDAS RIGHT AND YOU WILL DO ALRIGHT.
- CBSE introduces SQAA on a pilot basis
- CBSE plans to introduce vocational courses in sports
- Chandigarh Schools to have a book on road safety
- Kendriya Vidyalaya old students and teachers meet again
- Govt decides to hold common test for all medical colleges across the country
- Science Exhibition organised at Brilliance World School in Sector 12, Panchkula
- Blind School in Sec-26 Chandigarh celebrated Children’s Day
- NGO celebrated Children’s Day with slum kids in Sec-44 Chandigarh
- Parents protest at St Kabir School Sector 26, Chandigarh
- Robotic Lab inaugurated in Dikshant school at Zirakpur