They will now have a platform to register their grievances and seek redress.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development has passed an executive order to mandate all central higher educational institutions like the central universities, the IITs, IIMs and NITs, to appoint an ombudsman to redress grievances of students by the start of the next academic session.
- Punjab govt notifies free education for girl students
- ‘Constitutional body should regulate growth of pvt varsities’
- Delhi Govt increases quota for OBCs in institutions
- Bar Council opposes Higher Education Bill
- Rights education mooted to get rid of caste discrimination
- Himachal HC orders CBI probe into fake educational institutes
- HP to become education hub of country soon
- Badal writes to PM on education
- UT to provide quality sports education in govt schools
- Govt appoints B K Batra as deputy MD of IDBI Bank