Dera Bassi judicial magistrate remanded the three accused in Dr Deepak Kaura murder case to judicial custody yesterday.
Three persons accused in the Dr Deepak Kaura murder case were produced in the court of Ranjeev Kumar Vashist, Additional civil judge cum sub divisional judicial magistrate of Derabassi today. The accused, Deepak Sharma, his wife Honey Sharma and Vishal Vij were sent to judicial custody until January 17.
On December 31, the accused were produced in the court after arrest and they were on three days police remand. They were arrested by Derabassi Police on December 30 in murder case of a cardiologist, Dr Deepak Kaura. However, Vishal’s family members claim that he is innocent and is being framed. They insist that he was at home on the day of the murder. However, they suspect that Deepak and Honey may be involved in the case.
Speaking to the Day and Night Correspondent, Vishal would say only that he has full faith in the court and otherwise refused to comment on the case
- Three arrested for murder of Dr Deepak Kaura
- Teen abduction case: Co-accused Kamal in 14-day judicial custody
- Body of cardiologist Deepak Kaura found in Dera Bassi
- Body of Chandigarh based cardiologist was found in Dera Bassi
- Four accused remanded Police custody in the Hawara assault case
- Teen Abduction Case: Main accused allegedly attempts suicide
- Teen Abduction Case: Main accused Inderjeet arrested
- Two-day police remand for Kanwaljeet Singh Walia
- Patient dies of heart attack at GMSH-16, doctors accused of negligence
- Rape accused Gurinder Pal Singh in police remand