Accompanied by his wife Gursharan Kaur and his extended family, the Prime Minister spent some peaceful moments at the Golden Temple listening to the early morning hymns.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and his wife Gursharan Kaur were today shown black flags by supporters of anti-graft crusader Anna Hazare at the Golden Temple here.
A handful Hazare’s supporters, including women, raised slogans against corruption and in favour of Lokpal as soon as Singh and his wife came out after paying obeisance at the Golden Temple.
The supporters also raised slogans asking the PM to go back (PM wapas jao).
- PM to visit Golden Temple, Durgiana Temple on New Year
- Simranjit Singh Maan protest against Advani outside Golden Temple
- Tim Uppal visits Golden Temple
- Missing child from the Golden Temple remain untraced
- Amarinder blames CM for deficit of funds at Golden Temple
- Advani to visit Golden Temple
- MEA sponsored Discovery’s documentary on Golden Temple
- SGPC denies allegations of deficit in Golden Temple’s budget
- Exhibition on the Golden Temple opened in London
- Dr. Manmohan Singh to inaugurate Khalsa Heritage Centre in November