Prime accused in the sibling murder case which shook the region in December was produced in the district court today.
Rahul Sahu, prime accused in the sector 41 sibling murder case was produced in the district court from where he was remanded in weeklong police custody on Wednesday. The Chandigarh police sought ten day remand but the court sent him in police remand till January 25. According to police inspector Amanjot Singh, police wanted to recover the victims’ blood stained clothes from Rahul, which have not been able to do so far.
Rahul Sahu, maternal uncle of both the siblings, was arrested from Ambala on Tuesday. 15 year old Garang Sahu and his 17 year old sister Kavita were killed at their Sector 41 residence on december 16.
- Chandigarh Sibling Murder Case: Accused Rahul Sahu arrested
- Chandigarh police release photo of suspect Rahul Sahu
- Hawara and Bheora were produced in Chandigarh District Court
- Kaura Case: 3 accused sent to judicial remand
- Chandigarh siblings murder case: Police still clueless
- Siblings’ murder case: Police claim to have some leads
- Teen Abduction Case: Main accused allegedly attempts suicide
- Teen Abduction Case: Main accused Inderjeet arrested
- Four accused remanded Police custody in the Hawara assault case
- Aroma murder accused in judicial custody