The project will be implemented through the Department of Treasuries and Accounts, a spokesman of the Finance department said adding that necessary software for this purpose had been developed by a team of officers from Haryana Unit of National Informatics Centre (NIC).
The project has already been implemented at Treasury level from the month of January, 2012, and would be extended up to the sub-treasury level within the current financial year.
He said, “the new system requires the Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs) to prepare their salary bill online and transmit the same to treasury.
- Haryana to start e-salary
- Haryana MLAs’ salary to be doubled
- Har Assembly passes bill allowing hike in salary of members
- Punjab govt cancels Omaxe project in Patiala
- Higher salary main lure for job-seekers this year
- Congress govt will review Mansa power project
- People in Haryana can SMS crime related info
- J&K govt stress on accelerating Dal lake conservation project
- Micro finance project for women launched
- 2 fold salary hike for legislators, ministers in JK