The project will be implemented through the Department of Treasuries and Accounts, a spokesman of the Finance department said adding that necessary software for this purpose had been developed by a team of officers from Haryana Unit of National Informatics Centre (NIC).
The project has already been implemented at Treasury level from the month of January, 2012, and would be extended up to the sub-treasury level within the current financial year.
He said, “the new system requires the Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs) to prepare their salary bill online and transmit the same to treasury.
- Haryana to start e-salary
- Haryana MLAs’ salary to be doubled
- Har Assembly passes bill allowing hike in salary of members
- People in Haryana can SMS crime related info
- Haryana to disburse pay and allowances on Sep 29
- Punjab govt cancels Omaxe project in Patiala
- Haryana govt promotes eco-tourism
- Anti-terror training for Haryana police officers
- Haryana signs agreement with HP for implementing CCTNS
- Congress govt will review Mansa power project