And even as the police failed to find any clues to solve the 75-lakh rupees loot at a jewellery showroom in Rohtak on February 7, the opposition parties declared their support to the local Traders Association’s call for a bandh today.
Leaders of various political parties held a joint press conference and declared that the robbery had exposed the tall claims of the administration.
Demanding the resignation of the state government, the opposition leaders sought strict action against police officials for their failure to arrest the accused.
- Bharat Bandh today against FDI in retail
- Action on Yoga Guru, Jammu ‘bandh’ today
- PM, Sonia expected to meet today
- Muslims across the tricity observe roza
- Bandh in Kurukshetra to protest inaction in Sweety rape and murder case
- Bandh in plains opposing tripartite agreement on Darjeeling
- 2 killed in open fire in Rohtak PGI emergency ward
- Haryana to observe May 21 as Anti-terrorism Day
- Traders’ strike affects Kashmir Valley
- Police taste some success in Khuspreet murder case