Residents of Sector 10, Panchkula are an unhappy lot these days. The reason for their distress is the vile odor emanating from rain water harvesting pits nearby. Hapless residents have written to the Haryana Urban Development Authority asking them to stem the stench.
Breathing here is a problem for some time, till you get used to the reeking air and it has been like that for two weeks now. You might get used to the smell but that does not stop the outbreak of diseases.
The odor has been attributed to some community halls here where water in the kitchen is drained into the rain water line after cooking.
Area residents have written to the Haryana Urban Development authority asking them to find a solution.
- Parking woes in Panchkula
- Panchkula MC facing manpower crunch
- Child fell face down in bucket full of water
- Waterless Kansa Devi Colony for 6 weeks
- LPG Distributers called off their strike in Panchkula
- Kharar authorities forgot villages development
- Body of ten-year-old boy recovered from unfilled pit
- HC tightens reins on PUDA
- 120 paralegal Volunteers undergoing training in Chandigarh
- Hookah Bar in Panchkula inspected