An FIR has been lodged against Togadia under section 153-A of Ranbir Penal Code (RPC) for hurting the sentiments of a community in Rajouri town yesterday, Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Rajouri Vijay Singh Sambyal told PTI.
Togadia had made a statement during public rally in Rajouri yesterday. People belonging to the community held a demonstration and raised anti-VHP slogans protesting against the statement of Togadia.
- Complaint against Team Anna for “hurting” traders’ sentiments
- ‘Cheap’ tactics of Cong hurting Sikh sentiments: Badal
- Consider sentiments of Bhopal gas victims: Maken to IOC
- Holy book pages found in factory, Sikhs protest
- Tejkhera incident has hurt Sikh community: Makkar
- Swimwear firm apologises for carrying Lakshmi images on bikini
- Quota issue: Hooda asks Jat community to exercise restraint
- Two arrested for community hall fire, compensation announced
- City’s first community parking inaugrated
- Petitioner terms police affidavit fake in Dera Sacha Sauda case