Hazare told the reporters that he would undertake a tour of Maharashtra from May 1 to mobilise public opinion on the issue of having a strong Lokayukta in the state.
He also said that Baba Ramdev would not accompany him to Maharashtra, but, would address a joint rally with him in Delhi on June 3.
- Shiv Sena against Anna Hazare’s trip to Pakistan
- Will invite Army chief and Hazare for June dharna: Ramdev
- Anna Hazare breaks vow of silence
- Don’t want to hold any post: Hazare
- CHD court issues summons to Baba Ramdev
- Anna Hazare ungrateful to RSS: Digvijay
- City residents join Anna Hazare’s fight against corruption
- Struggle against corruption will go on: Anna Hazare
- JK does not need RSS-backed Anna Hazare
- Team Anna in Uttarakhand to suggest on Lokayutka bill