A couple has accused an investment company of fraud. In his complaint to the Chandigarh SSP, Partap Kumar, explained that the company offered them a monthly income of up to 4000 in return for a one-time investment of 2 lakh rupees.
They invested in November, 2011 but when they received no monthly return they confronted company officers who denied receiving any investment from them. The company, Glotera.com Private Limited, has an office in Mohali but is registered in Chandigarh.
The couple finally approached SSP Chandigarh and gave their complaint. They also filed their complaints to Mohali police but they stated nothing has been done so far.
- Immigration company dupes two cousins
- People allege their right to reject denied
- Golden Forest joins hands with investors
- SAD acting like a private company: Balbir Sidhu
- No monthly ration for BPL card holders
- Cops nabbed fraud ‘job agent’ on tip-off
- Woman accuses Mohali police of apathy
- ROSE FEST: Big outlay but no income
- ‘P’kula, Mohali fall under Chandigarh Capitol Project’
- BJP wants CBI inquiry into allegations of fraud