Around 400 Air India pilots owing allegiance to Indian Pilots Guild(IPG) are on strike since May 7 and the services of 101 pilots have already been terminated.
Sources in the state-owned airline said “tough action” would be taken against the remaining 300-odd pilots and gave indications that they could be sacked.
- Striking Air India pilots have no rights to be trained: HC
- Air India moves Delhi High Court against striking pilots
- AI files contempt petition against striking pilots in Delhi HC
- HC dismisses plea of striking Air India pilots
- AI may hire new pilots if pilots don’t end strike soon: Ajit
- AI board to meet on Monday; pilots’ strike enters 20th day
- AI pilots’ stir continues, 20 flights cancelled
- AI stir: IPG ready to talk to govt if sacked pilots taken back
- AI pilots should call off strike to save airline: Omar
- Govt promises to sort out problems of AI pilots within 3 mths