Chairing the state-level planning department and 20-point review committee meeting here, he asked the officials to accelerate the pace of development and ensure that the financial and physical targets were achieved within the stipulated period.
Dhumal said the state ranked first in implementation of 20-point programme during the last two years and added that it retained the top rank during 2011-12 also.
Dhumal said that the state had utilised Rs 3,414.86 crore under plan in 2011-12 against approved outlay of Rs 3,300 crore which was 103.27 per cent. He said funds totalling Rs 13,778 crore were fully utilised under the 11th Plan and said that the total plan expenditure would be Rs 3,700 crore under annual plan 2012-13.
Chief Minister said Himachal Pradesh was spending 25 per cent of the total annual plan under Scheduled Caste sub-plan from 2008-09 and Rs 914.64 crore would be spent under scheduled caste sub-plan during the current financial year against Rs 231 crore spent in 2007-08.
- HP Annual Plan for 2012-13 fixed at 3,700-crore, up 12.12 pc
- Himachal seeks Rs 27,556 cr for 12th Plan
- Dhumal presents supplementary budget of over Rs 900 cr
- J&K govt approves Rs 63 cr annual plan for Ganderbal district
- NDC approval for 12th Plan by September: Montek
- Dhumal asks industries to provide 70 percent employment to locals
- J-K govt approves Rs 1,220 cr plan for Srinagar
- Punjab proposes annual plan of Rs 13,000 crore
- Watch Prime Debate – 14,000 cr Annual Plan
- Rs 70-crore beautification plan for Shimla