Haryana roadways have added a fleet of 10 busses to its already existing 9.
Gone are the days when you have missed a bus and have to wait for another one for several hours. Haryana roadways have added a fleet of 10 Volvo buses to its already existing 9.The buses would now ply at an interval of just 30min instead of 2 to 3 hours earlier.
We talked to few of the passengers and this is what they had to say.
If you plan to visit Delhi you just don’t have to think twice…travel light and comfy!
- Haryana roadways employees stage protest
- Hundreds of buses went off the road in Chandigarh
- Haryana Roadways are on strike today
- PRTC buses remain off roads in Chandigarh
- CTU keeps buses running by taking credit
- STA set up nakas to check school buses
- Punjab Roadways staff on strike
- Haryana Staffer found drunk on duty at Panchkula bus stand
- Contract Bus staff agitate
- Free travel facility for women by Haryana roadways on Rakhi