The Corporation had taken several decisions for benefits of employees and these would be implemented only if the strike call was withdrawn, the HRTC Managing Director said.
He appealed to employees to put off their strike.
The MD told union leaders that arrears of revised wages amounting to Rs 28 crore had been released. The HRTC workers went on a day’s strike on May 30.
- Punjab Health Minister appeals to employees to end strike
- Himachal transport union threaten to go on strike
- J&K: Talks fail, employees to go ahead with strike
- JK govt employees threaten 4-day strike from Sept 26
- Bank employees on one-day strike, normal services hit
- AI pilots defer strike till Mar 31
- Mallya downplays reports of strike by a section of employees
- Employees of Punjab Dept of Rural Development on strike
- AI employees withdraw threatened strike
- Punjab Roadways and PUNBUS employees on strike