The 53-year-old, who is currently on her ‘MDNA’ world tour, also requests 20 international phone lines backstage and insists on only vegan snacks, reported Contactmusic. Madonna is also said to be particular about the look of her dressing room, which must be draped in a particular fabric and filled with white and pale pink roses and lillies, with the stems on each flower trimmed to exactly six inches.
The singer also has her own furniture shipped into the hotel suites. “Madonna requires all furniture be removed from the rooms and replaced with her own pieces that she has shipped in,” a source said.
- Madonna selling LA home for USD 28 million
- I don’t want to look back: Madonna
- Madonna supports Malawi’s new female president
- Chef Sanjeev Kapoor takes tour of White House kitchen
- Team Anna to target PM during western UP tour
- Digvijay takes dig at Team Anna’s decision to return money
- Anjum named captain of Indian women’s hockey team for Oz tour
- MC: To tour or not to tour ?
- Bollywood dancers greet Queen on jubilee tour
- Michael Jackson’s costumes to go on world tour