A spokesman of the Education Department said here today that the project known as G-10 has been implemented for the first time as a pilot project which would remain functional for one year.
This project is being implemented by Education Department and an NGO namely Vasuki Educational Foundation.
The 10 schools where the project would be implemented are Government Girls Senior Secondary School, Badshahpur, Government High Schools at Dhanwapur, Garoli Khurd, Harsaru and 4/8 marla, Gurgaon, Government Sanskriti Model School, Sushant Lok, Government Model School, Islampur, Government Senior Secondary School, Kadipur and Sector 4/7 Gurgaon and Government High School, Jaikampura.
He said two instructors have also been appointed for these schools who would teach in five schools each. Also, teachers have been trained for the project at the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Gurgaon.
The second phase of training would be held on June 27 and 28.
- Education Dept focus on Maths and Science
- UT to provide quality sports education in govt schools
- Lunch Scheme for govt schools
- Biometric attendance of teachers in Haryana schools
- Furniture for all primary schools in Punjab within 2 months
- Schools to report implementation
- 5319 new primary schools opened in Jammu region
- Chandigarh Schools miss EWS deadline
- Record number of schools, colleges constructed in Punjab
- Chandigarh govt schools to have biometric attendance system